About a year ago I have started with MasterMindo.com. Many people registered, however only few have really started a mastermind group and ran regular meetings.
I’m a big believer in the power of Mastermind Groups and have decided that I want to continue with this project.
In the words of Napoleon Hill:
“Opportunity often comes disguised in the form of misfortune, or temporary defeat.”
From talking to some of the users I found out that probably the biggest reason why hardly any of the users get’s together in a Mastermind Group is that you expect more guidance and help to find or start a Mastermind group. As I’m running this site as a side project next to my full time job I’ve been searching for a scalable way to do this.
I’m currently working on a 5-day (free) video course. Once it’s ready I’ll it send as an e-mail series to all existing and new MasterMindo subscribers. Purpose of this course is to introduce you to get started with your own Mastermind Group and give you some great tips how to run it effectively.
Below you’ll find the content that I’m working on. What I need from you is feedback if I’m on the right track with this course and if there is anything on the curriculum of this course that you would change.
Simply reply to this e-mail with your feedback.
Thanks a lot for your help!
Peter van Meijl [MasterMindo.com]
Day 1: the basics
- What is a Mastermind Group?
- 5 reasons why a Mastermind Group is a must for every entrepreneur
- Have you got the required mindset?
- How to create your profile on Mastermindo.com
Day 2: Begin with the end in mind
- What do you want to get out of your mastermind group?
- How to create a Mastermind group on Mastermindo.com
Day 3: Finding the right members for your group
- How many people should you have in your Mastermind Group?
- How to invite and convince people to join your Mastermind Group
- Demo of MasterMindo Virtual meeting room
Day 4: Mastermind Group rules and Agenda
- Why rules are important to a Mastermind Group
- Best practice Mastermind group agenda
- Hot Seat best practices
Day 5: Running effective Mastermind Meetings
- 10 Essential tips for a winning Mastermind Group